The reservation of any of the trips included in this website, it implies the total acceptance of these General Conditions that are automatically considered incorporated into the contract, without its written transcription to the same being necessary. In this catalog the, itinerary, prices and supplements, minimum group and services included in the trips are indicated.
The price of the scheduled trip includes:
- Round trip, (from the accommodation to the place of the activity) when this item is included in the program, in the type of transport, characteristics and category that are specified.
- All other services and supplements that are specified specifically as included in the program, with the detailed characteristics in it.
The price of the scheduled trip has been calculated based on the types of changes, transportation rates, hotels, activities, fuel costs and services on the date of program edition.
Any variation in the prices of the elements may lead to the revision of the final price of the scheduled trip, both upwards and downwards, in the strict amounts of the price changes mentioned.
These modifications will be notified to “THE CLIENT” in writing, or by any other means that allows to have proof of the communication made, may when the referred modification is significant, desist from the trip, without any penalty, or accept the modification of the contract.
Tipping is not included in the scheduled travel price.
AGREEMENT DISSENTING, ASSIGNMENTS AND CANCELLATION OF THE TRIP FOR NOT REACHING THE NUMBER OF PERSONS ENROLLED IN THE MIMIMUM PROVIDED FOR THE SCHEDULED TRIP.
At all times “THE CUSTOMER” can desist from the trip requested or contracted, having the right to the return of the amounts paid, whether it is the total price or the advance provided in the preceding paragraph, but he must compensate OUTDOOR TRIP PATAGONIA for the concepts that are detailed below:
- Management expenses plus cancellation fees if the latter exist.
- A penalty consisting of 15% of the total trip if the withdrawal occurs more than ten (10) days from the date of commencement of the trip; 25% if it occurs between three (3) and ten (10) days from the date of commencement of the trip; if it is not carried out within these terms, it will not be entitled to any refund, except in mutual agreement between the parties in another sense.
- “THE CLIENT” shall be entitled exclusively to reimbursement of the total amount paid, without being able to claim any amount as compensation, provided that he is informed ten (10) days before the start date of the trip.
- No refund will be made in the case of activities, excursions or visits that cannot be performed for extreme reasons beyond “OUTDOOR TRIP PATAGONIA” as being, adverse weather conditions that make it impossible to carry out the activity, excursion or visit, problems in both necessary athletic conditions such as in clinical conditions that call into question the physical safety of “THE CLIENT”, etc.